Sunday, April 3, 2011

"You set sail across the sea of longpast thoughts and memories" - Pink Floyd

Mar 9, 2008
"You set sail across the sea of longpast thoughts and memories" - Pink Floyd
Current mood:imaginative

I miss the old life! Think I want to go back to it. Think I partly already have. Hmmm....a phase? I don't know. Jamie said it best. Spring Fever is making EVERYONE freak out right now. Very true. On one hand I have all of these things that I need to do NEED to do....on the other hand I have all of these things that I WANT to do....this is normal. Just need to prioritize. I had a pretty good balance in like.....2004/2005....Hmmm...Life is good....but I'm realizing how much I miss the simpler times. It was a big week. Lot of things happened. For now - I think I'm going to throw my shoes on, take the dog for a walk, and be with my thoughts outdoors for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment