Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Momentary Lapse of Reason"

Mar 1, 2008
"Momentary Lapse of Reason"

Really, the only reason I am titling this blog this, is because it's what I should have titled my last blog....as we all well know...I like to quote Floyd. So I decided to use it for this one. Really that's part of the identity crisis - just a "momentary lapse of reason" - and I'm just going to go with it. Why not.

Anyway my main purpose of this blog is this: Since early fall I've been saying "I just want to wake up...and have it be March". Well, today folks....it happened. Welcome March!!!! Made it through the upgrade, made it through the holidays, made it through the anniversaries. Time to embrace the new! What's new? I'm not totally sure....maybe I should say "Embrace the Unknown!" Oooohhh - I like that. "Things are gonna' change around here I can feel it" - Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment