Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time off and its side effects

Time off and its side effects.
Current mood:confident

As many of you can tell....I've been bored off my ass today!!! I've been on myspace...AND EVEN FACEBOOK - pretty much all day. Couldn't sand any more today...didn't have the focus. Mind was all over the place. Lack of sleep + my brain equals self destructive thoughts!
But...I started thinking about my current debts: House, Car, Regular bills and utils, Credit Cards, Insurance, blah blah freaking blah. Then I was sulky because I couldn't figure out a way out, blah blah freaking blah, and then this totally different - completely common sense idea came to me. I would love to have my house to myself again - or at least KNOW that I can afford to have it to myself w/out much stress!!! Banks are skimping on loans, the economy is going to be sucking for quite a while....SOOOOO.....rather than paying large amts on all these bills all the f-ing time...I'm going to pay large amounts on one bill, small on the rest. Until that one is paid. Then I'll move onto the next one. And so forth.
Okay...I don't know why I'm making a blog out of this....because I'M BORED THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As a matter of fact....I'm cuttin' up on of my Credit Cards right now....here we go....one moment....drum roll please....
...YEP! I just did it! I hate that Capital One card anyway. I've had that card 11 years and they've done NOTHING for me.
Alright - one bill to get gone.....and we're on the way to freedom!!! A long road but will get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment