Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just a blog IN GENERAL - do not take it personal

Oct 17, 2006
Just a blog IN GENERAL - do not take it personal

I don't want everyone that's reading this to think "oh my god - I can't believe she's writing about me" because it's not necesarily true. I have come in contact lately with many people, work, friends, friends of friends, who...I don't know what it is. I don't know if they're too content in their ways, which they obviously aren't - or they're too afraid to take a chance, or they are too afraid of change, or they just want to mother f-ing attention. Again - I MEAN THIS IN GENERAL...if it was just one person, I'd just tell them and not write about it. So if you're thinking it's you - don't bother asking cause if you think it is...then you already know...OR - you've realized it before I've ever even noticed. Anyway here's my point. I want people to stop dragging themself into torture and then god damn complaining about it. I am not perfect, so far from it it's sad really. :) And we all complain, it's in our nature. But for christ's sake and this is going to have a lot of swearing in it. Jon said one time that I "like to get involved in people's problems" - that's not true - I don't like it because it makes me frustrated like this - but in a small way I guess I do (like 3%) because I want to snap these people into the f-in real world. I believe in fate, but I don't think you get it by laying on a couch all day...well wait - yes I do. If you lay on the couch for your whole life, and one day the ceiling falls down and lands on your face - you're going to think...."Man...I shouldn't have been on that couch" and maybe you'll change your life. (again the "you's" are in general...I can't stress that enough so get over it). If you really REALLY hate your job, then quit. If you hate your job because you have to get up for it, get the hell over it and grow up. If you say you never have a money - make a budget and find out why. I just finally did that and am EMBARRASSED by how much I spend on dining out and going to the bars. And now because I can see why I never have extra cash, I have to change it - it's MY fault! Sometimes I hate the way I sound when I write a blog like this because I think it makes me sound like a bitch, but there is no better way to get out some aggression other than a "nasty gram"....well...and going to the gym....but it's a little to late at night to get motivated for that. I guess I feel like this - some people who come to me with these problems (and sometimes they are quite entertaining, and we get a good laugh out of....let me just say Stanley...not you Constance...a fake Stanley) - uh - anyway - some of these people I talk to pretty much like this because I KNOW what strong people they are and I WANT THEM TO DO WHAT'S BEST FOR THEM - I don't give a shit what I want, I want them to do what will make their life better...I guess I want to kind of mold them - and I hate using that term because I'm not trying to change anyone...just give them a bigger voice. And the other people, I feel like I dodge them because I know they'll just have an argument whenever I try to help them, or they'll listen and still never do anything so why try? Why? Anyway - Constance...now it's your turn. You lifted my spirits today. You know how? I read your comment about you moving - now peeps get this. Constance is one of the few friends I still keep in touch with since the good old high school days. She was kind of quiet in high school but she was HILARIOUS! I always wondered what life would be like for her after. Granted we all change after high school, but this girl's life stresses me out....in a good way! I like my life...but yeah - it's pretty routing....it really is. Constance, in just a year (maybe slightly over) has moved from Wisonsin, to Maine, to New Mexico, To Oregon, to maybe Cali (or was this vacation?), and now to Indiana. Not traveling - full fledged moving! (what does "fledged" mean?) Anyway - She hated it in New Mexico cause it was too hot, so she took her job somewhere else...she keeps going until she's finds what fits. Constance am I on the right track here? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I know she also does it for the experience - hey do it while you're young. But nothing is permanent in life except death. The rest is pulling off band-aids...sometimes really painful ones that you feel you have to leave on for another week, and that's fine - but take it off....and if you find out that it wasn't time....put it back on...or find some other replacement that will make it heal in the end. I feel like I'm either going to get a lot of negative feedback from this blog...or no feedback at all. And that's fine. I just needed to get this off my chest - and please think about it if you think it pertains to you (I may not think that it does so PLEASE don't stress).

No comments:

Post a Comment