Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Crazy Life Isn't So Bad

May 3, 2006
My crazy life isn't so bad
Current mood:good

Been feeling pretty good lately. Got the last of my moving done over the weekend. My apartment is 100% not mine anymore, no keys. But....its done. The new roommate is great and I'm looking forward to playing tennis with him - as long as my lungs don't cash out on me - man - if I had one wish that wasn't monetary I'd wish to be in the same shape I was.....um....6 years ago...maybe even 5....or 3...just better than this I guess. Last weekend was actually really good. I got all done moving (aside from my car which is still packed), I got to hang out with my friend Jon (new jon) a lot and that was fun...even though he now considers himself the worst dog-watcher ever. :) I got to sleep in to the sound of rain on Sunday which was the one thing I was hoping for. Work is insane and piling and piling up but I can manage. And school....One big ass project left in one class, One final and two assignments in another, and one test and two assignments in another. It will be over soon. Let the Thirsty Thursdays commence!!! And.....Julia and I have purchased our tickets to see Roger Waters in September!!!! And Julia...just so I know you are still reading my shit - give me a "Hell Yeah!" Alright kids, I know this wasn't a real funny or interesting blog, but I was having some myspace withdrawls and needed some filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment