Sunday, April 3, 2011

Schooled in Tennis, Schooled by Asparagus

Jun 4, 2006
Schooled in Tennis, Schooled by Asparagus
Current mood:full

Ohhh my stomach! Weekend was pretty good. Yesterday I felt somewhat accomplished by helping my friend stain his deck. However, apparently all the stretching over the edge for the backs of the rails ripped up my hamstrings. Today, even with the painful legs, my roommate and I went and played tennis. Schooled. 0-6. BUT - we made it to deuce 3 times, so at least I was at winning potential half the time. So out of shape, couldn't believe it. But it was fun regardless. Then tonight I made asparagus. I've never eaten asparagus a day in my life, so I ate like...a bowl full of it. Who knew that asparagus was one of the most fibrous vegetable...ugh...I wish I could slice open my abdomen and scoop it all back out. It was good, but it is hurting me! In any case 4 pounds down....a million more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment