Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tagged, the Remix

Mar 4, 2008
Tagged, the Remix
Current mood:fabulous

..>..> ..>

The first player of the game starts with the "Six Weird/Things/Habits about themselves"and people who get tagged have to write a blog of their Six Weird/Things/Habits,as well as state this rule clearly: In the end you need to choose six friends to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment on their page that says "You've been Tagged" and tell them to read your blog....

1) I HATE HATE HATE the sound that cardboard boxes make. It usually makes me shudder and sometimes makes me feel like vomiting. (This one Michelle wrote....but I feel the same way!!!!) I also hate the sound of dried out markers - that dry awful sound.

2) I cough and gag whenever I'm cleaning my left ear. Supposedly it's a bent ear canal....who knows - it's weird though.

3) I have a serious addiction to peanut butter. I can't buy it....and it can't enter the house...I WILL find it.

4) I always have my mind on like 15 things at once. Sometimes I still feel normal and it doesn't bother me - other times I freak out. Ever hear me tell a story? I tell like 10 sotries at once...but only finish 2 of them...if even annoys myself!

5) My feet are so ticklish, I (myself!) can't even touch them, unless I absolutely have to...and it's a struggle.

6) I'm incredibly OCD with that carpet that is dark when rubbed one way and light when the other way (some car upholstry is like this too)...one time at Jen's I would vacuum, pick up the vacuum, tiptoe to the other side of the room vacuum another stripe, and repeat....it was very annoying. I will never have this carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment