Sunday, April 3, 2011

Random Sabrina Facts

Feb 16, 2009
Random Sabrina Stats
Current mood:enlightened

Some of these are well known by everyone; some I just discovered on my own! Having time to yourself really makes you self aware.
1. I hate big spoons
2. I love big forks
3. I go to sleep on my side...but wake up on my back. (No jokes...jeerrrrks)
4. I could never own that kind of carpet that looks two different colors depending on which way you vacuum. It makes me OCD. (Notice I've torn up all the carpet in my house)
5. "Layla" (piano exit) always gives me the saddest heartwrenching feeling....because of Goodfellas....my favorite movie.
6. I can't imagine what it would be like to give a child up for adoption, but even moreso...I can't imagine what it would be like to adopt a child now with the open adoption process...fearing any drama of the birth parents.
7. I really miss living alone sometimes.
8. I hiccup ever time I take a first sip of Diet Coke (can or bottle).
9. I truly think I have some of the greatest friends I could ask for.
10. I've been getting the itch to move lately. Obviously with the house and everything...it's not possible at this time. And maybe I just have a case of spring fever. Maybe I'm just sad that I've grown out of my "free-spirit" ways. I don't know. I do know that there are a lot of places I haven't seen still. I guess that doesn't mean I have to "move" there...just looking for something new. Gotta' find out what that is, I suppose.
11. Once I start watching pretty much anything on TLC....I can't stop. (pssst....it's on right now!)
12. I love a high thread count in my sheets.
13. Three conversations that can get me mad as hell include: welfare, anti-depressants/ADHD, and "independent student" statuses (I'm passed the age, and graduated but still riled). Please don't assume that because these topics make me angry, that I am completely against the issue. It's the way the issues are handled.
14. Cracklin Oat Bran is dee-lish!
15. My socks barely ever match unless they are nylon socks.
16. I can't clean my left ear w/out choking/coughing.
17. I hate the feeling of vibrations in my hands (SHUT UP!). I mean large things (will you just let me finish already?) Lawnmowers....or a shopping cart on the paved bumpy parking lot...*shivers* hate it.
18. The sound of cardboard against itself is almost just as bad.
19. I like almost every kind of music. I think country really started to blow after about 95....but I like some earlier stuff.
20. I like when a man likes female singers.
21. I can't sleep when my feet are cold.
22. I don't understand how/why people break their phones. I know so many people who have tantrums and break their phone by throwing it...or they lose it....how do these things happen? Why are you throwing your phone???? Set it down....throw a cat or something.
23. I couldn't stand school....but I thrive on learning every day.
24. 24 is my favorite number.
25. I don't like the smell of blueberry things. (incident w/ moldy blueberry bagel in high school)
26. I've said this before...but that feeling of drinking something cold on an empty stomach and feeling it makes its route to your tummy....is just the COOLEST feeling!!!!
27. It's very important to share photos and stories of your loved ones with your children at an early age. Especially when those loved ones just can't visit as often as they'd like.
28. I whine when I'm tired. Not really a whine...more like a whimper. Julia, how would you describe that? And don't say "annoying"!
29. The Ring was a great movie. But it scared the hell out of me. And I think...I think that might be why I can't watch scary movies anymore. Not kidding - I haven't gotten through a scary movie since 2003.
30. It irritates me when people think it's weird that I ask for power tools/menards supplies and such for Christmas. My house is my project...it's hard work...and it's something that makes me feel proud. No tools - no progress.
31. Don't ever use the "you're a girl" shit towards me. You will be sorry. (ahem...Joel...."well we aren't playing slop...but...you're a girl".) Whatcha!!! (for anyone who doesn't know - that's my George Lopez voice)
32. I'm REALLY happy about having the next few days off (mostly off).
33. Someone should buy me a nice 52" flatscreen TV.
34. I don't like the stereotypical scents that women are said to love...like baby powder or vanilla. Too overpowering.
35. I just watched a hilarious clip of a best man tripping on a step - and knocking the bride and the priest into the pool. HAHAHAHA!!!
36. I like when people smile. And it's genuine.
37. I feel like the look now a days - is 18 year olds trying to look - almost like they're 30... There's this particular hair style i'm thinking of....hmmm.....if I see it - I'll let you know.
38. I like the game of Life.
39. For a long time I was afraid of showering when no one else was in the house.
40. I understand the teeny bopper bad bad craze that hits the little pre teen girls. I was one. Last night I was watching SNL...and the Jonas Brothers were on. I have heard of them...but had never heard them. All I have to say is "WTF?!??!" The songs were terrible, they could barely carry a tune (the lead singer was the WORST singer!), I'm just so confused!
41. Speaking of...I've never understood "Kidz Bop" - if you're a kid...and you like the song....why would you want to listen a bunch of other kids sing it...
42. I am extremely laid back and easy to live with...but if I'm sleeping - be respectful and keep it down. My heart will beat with fury when people are loud and I'm sleeping.
GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment