Sunday, April 3, 2011

Maybe you had to be there...

Mar 10, 2006
Maybe you had to be there....
Current mood:giggly

But these are quotes I have heard from friends of mine that have cracked me up...or that I just thought were good., I thought of this after last night Stef said:

1. "I mean, he broke my leg, and totalled my car....but he's so nice" - Stef

2. "In death nothing is answered, only questions brought about" - Julia

3: "I was the fattest viegen at the school" - Rick

4: Conversation: (Julia) "I'm surprised"
(me) "at what?"
(Julia) "I forgot"

5: "The most beneficial for you thing" - Me

6: "Won one is like the do do and the that that" - Kristen

7: "Modern day Wizard of Oz with a rapper instead of munchkins. "Ding dong the bitch is dead, dropped a fuckin house on her god damn head" - Darwin

8: "I looked like shit - then I realized 'who's going to see me in Park Rapids? Farmer Bob and his 3 sheep?' " - Constance

9: "Sarmon and Guyfunkle?" - I think this was me.

10: "I have an alligator" - Brent

11: "I thought my relationship with Mike was really going somewhere, but it only went to Tuesday" - Me

12: "I figure and figure only to get the same answers, yet expecting more" - Me

13: "Let me see your box" - Gordon

14: "Have you guys ever hypnotized chickens?" - Mandoodle

15: "Is this a busidence or a resness?" Why do I always screw up my words?

16: "Tom Selica...from Little Men and a Baby?" - Julia ( I won't even go into Bon Jovi)

17: "I keep tickling my own feet somehow and it's making me have to pee" - Brent

18: "Snatch and scriff snickers" - Pete (okay it's not just me)..

19: "At what point does a breakdown become a breakthrough?" - Me

No comments:

Post a Comment