Sunday, April 3, 2011

Roommate, Baby Girl, Rock Band, Family, Car Accidents, Life, and Fate

Oct 23, 2008
Roommate, Baby Girl, Rock Band, Family, Car Accidents, Life, and Fate
Current mood:sleepy

Roommates:

Well, Stephanie moved in in September. She's great! Our personalities are terrifyingly alike. Yes, "terrifyingly". It's been al ot of fun though. Working out great!! Tom....Tom has applied for a job in North Carolina. He made the panel and has been interviewed. So...any day now we'll find out if Tom is moving away or not. :(

Baby Girl:

Last weekend I went to a concert in the cities. I asked Stephanie if she wanted to come. She did. then I asked tom if he wanted to come. He did. Then I thought "What about Budha?!?!?!?" So my awesome friends, Mandy and Ken agreed to take her.... First time ever. I brought her there and she cried and screamed for about the first 10 minutes that I was gone. But then she was really good. They went for walks and played and took naps and Budha was very good and happy. This THRILLS me. What can I say? I'm a proud mama.

Rock Band:

Yes, the newest addition to our family. Seriously....between Guitar Hero, Wii Sports, and RockBand...I never want to leave the house. It's so fun!

Family:

Saw some of the family last weekend. That was fun. Gonna host Thanksgiving this year. That's fun too. I wish the time would slow down. Man, I feel like life has really gotten away from me. Now it's comin back and it's comin' back too fast!

Car Accidents:

So yesterday Stephanie and I left for work. We dropped our buddy off at his house, and about 20 seconds later, got totally nailed coming out of the alley. It was a pretty good one. Stephanie's car is completely totaled. Poor thing. I felt so bad for her. She JUST paid a LARGE chunk of money last week on getting things worked on....then this happens. We got out of it okay, little whiplash. Stephanie is pretty sore still and I have a bruised stomach, and minor shit. Could have been worse - but I still felt bad for her. It's one of those things.....you just don't see it coming.

Life and Fate:

This sucks. I was so excited to write this and now I've gotten so tired at the most critical meaningful part of the blog. Kinda tired though. I will try to continue this blog at another time...when I have a clearer head.

No comments:

Post a Comment