Sunday, April 3, 2011

Full Moon Freak Out

Aug 9, 2006
Full Moon Freak Out
Current mood:uncomfortable

Today was a weird day. Everyone was very tense at work. Egg shells in every area of the office. Not a bad day...just...a "watch yourself" day. So I was pretty on edge most of the day. Then Jon and I went to go look at another group of houses. It was the first time we have extremely disagreed on a property. I know why he likes it, he knows why I don't. But we had a good talk tonight about what's next. We have probably only 2 more groups of dulplexes to look at, then the walkthrough of the ones we like....then down to business. We talked about how we'll have to spend probably a full day just working on contracts between ourselves in making this commitment. I know not everyone supports this...and I understand...but I really think we'll be alright. At least for a few years until maybe one of us gets married and moves and the other does a buy out. Wouldn't it be cool if I was the one getting married? Hell yeah it would be. I am watching a show right now about the 750 pound man. I can't even imagine. Counting Weight watchers points is going well...but I have really REALLY been slacking the last couple weeks. so I had lost about 16.5 pounds...but now I'm up 3. GRRRR....gotta' quit eating that damn peanut butter. You think I'm joking? I'm so not. I can eat a jar of pb faster than anyone I know. NO more. I can't believe this man weighs 750 pounds. I'm sidetracking. Honestly I don't remember what my point of this blog was. Everyone was in a mood today, and then the house issue....which I think is resolved but it was just kind of a depressing day. But now it's Thursday barely and I'm off to bed, to start a new day....and the worst part is that I've had Paula Freaking Abdul's "Promise of a New Day" in my head....time for therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment