Sunday, April 3, 2011

Proud of Myself!

May 31, 2008
Proud of myself!
Current mood:accomplished

Check the day. Check the time. Saturday Night. 11:04 pm. Here I am!!! I feel SO accomplished today! I am being very good this weekend. It took over 5 months to stay my ass home on a weekend....but I did it. And I feel good! Last night was Friday. I got home, saw that my one roommate had moved out, and my other one is still in Costa Rica. So I had the house to myself. I stained the last two pieces in the dining room.....and I don't really know what else I did. Then...today I woke up fairly early, threw on a tank and some yoga pants....and took Budha on my new "ass" walk. I call it this because it sucks ass, and it's SO good FOR my ass. It's a 3 mile walk. 1.5 straight, .5 downhill and 1 mile up that beastly ASS hill. So then I came home and mowed the lawn. Now it's true that those push mowers are a good workout...but they suck ASS at cutting the grass (I should have called this blog "Ass"). So THEN....I sat out on the deck for about another hour and read part of a book on dreams. La Di Da....Then I started polying those two pieces in the dining room ....one more coat and that room is DONE!!!! Well....I guess I still need the shoe moulding but that will be okay.... THEN.....I worked on stripping the paint at the top of the stairs and my point is that I freaking ROCK! I seriously did a lot today. AND...I got a pretty itchy sunburn. :( But it's not terrible. Should be better by tomorrow night I'm sure. I wonder what Regis Philbin sounded like as a child. I bet he got picked on for that stuffy nasaly voice. That was random I know...but he was just on some Sweet N Low commercial. So I've decided to go to Utah on August 21st to visit the grandma. Still lookin for a new roommate. Lovin' the progress I've made on my house. Trying not to go out/drink so much. Exercising more. "The times they are a changin". HEY! Look at that the music part of the blog is back! But...I'm not listening to music....okay I'm rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment