Sunday, April 3, 2011

Too Many Coincidences!!!

Mar 4, 2008
TOO MANY COINCIDENCES!!!
Current mood:animated

First there was the crash test dummies. 3 times...come on people get on board with my phenomenon theory....or whatever...Then I see Michelle's comment about how she hates the sound of cardboard boxes. Now for those of you who don't know Michelle, pretty much everyone because she's in FL - when i met her....we became friends because of all the weird shit we had in common - INCLUDING bdays on Christmas!!!! So I thought I was the only one who hated the sound of cardboard boxes, but no - so does she and I was JUST talking about this yesterday! Then I meet a guy whose bday is ALSO on Christmas just like me (and Michelle) and whose middle initial happens to be "F" - as is mine. Come on people "F" is not common for a middle initial. THEN today I send Tom a message that says "CHINESE FOOD - TONIGHT!!!" and he sends me one back that says "I've been thinking the same exact thing ALL DAY". When we haven't had Chinese in a long time. THEN I go get it....and my fortune cookie says "You have a heart of gold". And I say "F off". Tom opens his fortune cookie "You have a heart of gold" and he says "F off". OH YEAH - and then my coworker always calls me "Hollywood" because of my sunglasses and she JUST started calling me it again after a long time of not saying it - then last night I was at bowling and one of the guys started calling me "Hollywood" - for completely unrelated reasons! (nothing dirty, folks) It was weird!

WEIRD!!! Everything is weird!!! And I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment