Sunday, April 3, 2011

Holy Habanero! I've finally met my match!

May 19, 2008
Holy Habanero! I’ve finally met my match!
Current mood:hot

For any of you who REALLY know me....you know how I like my spicy things! We all know someone like this, maybe you, too, are one of these people. Load on the tobasco! Load on the jalepenos! I even use jalepeno mustard on my sandwiches. My spaghetti sauce...is torture for many, but pleasure for many as well and I use habanero peppers in it. Well today...Tom and I were grilling and I thought..."Oooohhhhh I've never put habanero peppers on a burger before!" Holy Hell!!!! I had to leave the table, bust open a bag of chips, slam a beer, grab another beer, and now it's been - I don't know -10-15 minutes later....and my lips STILL feel like they are going to fall off of my face!!!

So it finally happened....I've been beaten! I've been beaten by the habanero pepper! I don't think you understand. I have never wussed out on the spicy. And I actually had to rip the burger apart and take out the pepper slices. I have been defeated.

That's all I have to say. That's all this blog will be. I will be sitting here making out with my beer can trying to cool off the lips. Enjoy that image.

No comments:

Post a Comment