Sunday, April 3, 2011

Funny Peeps Part V

May 20, 2008
Funny Peeps (Part V)
Current mood:tired

68. Tom: "Squeaky eyes sound like oatmeal"




69. (discussion: Talking about the package we have to build at work, but sometimes people are on the system on Friday nights)

Steve C: "You must have to be psycho to be working late on a Friday night"

Me: "Steve, we are the ones who have to be working these Friday nights"

Steve C: "That's different…we're psycho to begin with"




70. Me: "If you don't tell him how many bristles are in the broom, he'll refuse to sweep"




71. Tous: "Yeah, he's been partying a lot lately; he finally took off his grandpa pants"




72. (talking about going into the ditch when he was 17…water pouring into the car…said in a very lax tone)

Jesse: "So I woke up my homie and he said 'Where are we?' and I said "In a ditch somewhere man….'bout to drown"




73. (parking at the theatre)

Scott: "Oh my god – this is the closest spot I've ever gotten to anything, anywhere…ever"




74. (when Julia was gone and Dave had Hailey all weekend)

Christa: "Dave, what's up with Hailey's hair?"

Dave (serious): " I don't know…I think Julia brushes it…every day"




75. Me: "In high school we had to watch "E.T." in Spanish. It was pronounced "Ay.Tay."

Maranda: "How do you say telephone?"
Me: "telephono"

Maranda: "ET telephono mi homo!"




76. Me: "Wouldn't it be great if everything I said came true? Wait…maybe not"

Mike G: "What if you said 'ah, crap!' Then you'd say 'what's that smell?'"




77. (after I explained to Julia how I exaggerate by using the word "ass" like "she's parked ass close to my car")

Julia: "You are an ass tool"




78. Anonymous: "We have to go see a marriage counselor in the morning"

Me: "Is this the first time you've gone?"

Anonymous: "With this guy."




79. Steve: "Imagine if you watched TV, but everything took place in the future…then by the time it happened, you already had lived it" (more in depth than this)

Higgins: "that would be like….Deja vu vision"

No comments:

Post a Comment