Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good Times for the Worst Times

Nov 7, 2007
Good Times for the Worst Times
Current mood:content

I don't like this time of year. I don't like November. Never have. Not a fan. Nope. This year I've been particularly dreading this time of year with the holidays coming up, and we're fast approaching a year since everything happened. You know what though? I'm pretty happy. A lot of events have taken place and taken a turn for the better. Couldn't have happened at a better time. My coworkers have actually mentioned how "relaxed" I've been lately - in fact, it has freaked a couple of them out. Today I got to work and the project manager said "you're happy again - what's going on here?" I'm almost always "happy" at work, but I take everything very seriously, and I stress about every detail. Lately (aside from yesterday) I've been mostly smiles and very carefree. Still serious of course, but...relaxed. "Sgood" - as we like to say in this household. Well, that's about it. Life is good. I dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment