Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm GRUMPY!

May 15, 2008
I’m GRUMPY!
Current mood:grumpy

Not really any "specific" reason...but as today went on...I got grumpier and grumpier...and it wasn't a bad day. (however I did just laugh at Scrubs...so it's not terrible).

Anyway...woke up, got dressed, felt well rested for once..good. The morning...busy...good. Lunch...good.

Budha was grumpy this morning. She didn't sleep in my room...and was pouty. And she STILL looks pouty with me!!!! WTF?

Then I had to give this presentation, and on the way there, I got stopped by a train....so that stressed me out...then I got there and the guy presenting before me was still going...so that was good and I was hoping he'd go another 5-10 minutes but he went for 20!!!! So I only had 10 (well actually 7) minutes to try and cover everything.

Then I came back to the main bldg where we had our weekly status meeting....and I don't know why....I just was in a bad mood during it. Well, I do know why but it's not for a blog.

Then I come out and my friend had emailed me all upset because of something going on between her and one of our other friends. Now I understand her reason for being upset, but because of it...she's quitting volleyball (now it's not ONLY because of that, that she's quitting...she also has very little time) but it just sucks because A) she's the one who organized the team B) it's drama. People have their moments, everyone does. You work it out, you get past it. ARGH!

Yesterday I was sanding the moulding down and the sander caught on something so as I was searching for it...I found it - big ass staple right in my fingertip...so that has been annoying all day.

Roommate searching - argh! I found someone - well here's my thing - I think I have the perfect plan....but I'm very impatient. I found a roommate who I think will work out great! However (if he accepts the offer) he wouldn't move in till Aug 1. But I figured it would be worth it cause I really have a good feeling. THEN today I find a girl who needs a place ONLY for June and July....what could BE more perfect!?!?!? But no responses from either yet and so I'm riding the edge of the anxiety train!!!!

I'm waiting for that mother f-ing Economic Stimulus check that SHOULD have been Direct Deposited on the SECOND!!!! But they screwed something up - surprise surprise.

I want to go to this party on Saturday, but no one will go with me. I would go by myself if I had been to this house before, but I haven't...and I don't think I'll know many people there. Even if I have to go by myself, I will...but I want someone to come with. Steve, if you're reading this...I plan on being there regardless.

As soon as I stepped outside (AWAY from work BEAUTIFUL day) I just felt annoyed. Then I came home and both my roommates were home...which is totally fine, but I just felt like I needed a little "me time".

I think mostly I'm just anxious about things. Nothing in specific. Plus....even though the "grounding" failed last week - as I went out on Friday night....I haven't been out since - not even for one! Some of you may be saying "wow - 6 whole days BFD" but if you've been around me the last few months - you'll know that's a GOOD THING! Maybe....I don't know. Wasn't a bad day....just anxious about shit.

I'm gonng go grill up some potatos.

No comments:

Post a Comment