Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm never the root of a problem!

Apr 8, 2008
I’m never the root of a problem!
Current mood:uncomfortable

Now...that subject sounds conceited but I honestly said it. A couple weeks ago I was talking to a friend of mine and she was telling me about some drama she was going through with a friend. I thought about something. I thought "I NEVER have drama". I really don’t. Not since like my freshman year in high school maybe. Maybe even as far back as middle school. I never fight with my friends (aside from Long Island/LakeView Castle party night Julia -hahaha). I never get involved if others are fighting or going through shit - I just lay low and when it blows over...so be it. Don’t involve me. A friend of mine in high school actually said to me once "No one ever talks shit about you, what’s up with that?" I get along with everyone. I really do. I know not everyone likes me, but at least no one throws it in my face...no reason to. Pointless.

Well for the first time.....in well over 10 years...I have to be put in some bullshit drama. No one ask me what it is - because I’m not going to talk about it. But all I’m going to say is how...How can people have drama all the time??? I’ve been dealing with it for less than 24 hours and it’s made me freaking sick! Mostly because it involves another person and it’s not fair to that person...and it’s over a fucking rumor. That’s right....apparantly rumors don’t stop when you’re 26. Stupid. That’s the only way to describe it. So anyway around 7pm I finally started feeling a little better, thinking "maybe this will all work out for everyone" - and then I thought "the reason this is tearing me up so much is because I am NEVER the root of a problem!!" I laughed as I said it because it sounded so conceited...but I was dead serious! And that’s why I’m taking this so personally because....I don’t have to deal with this kind of shit....ever. And I appreciate it very much. And I’m looking forward to things returning to normal and I hope it’s soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment