Sunday, April 3, 2011

Phrases which precede "That's What She Said"

Feb 18, 2009
Phrases which precede "That's What She Said"
Current mood:dirty

Alright ladies and gents, I'm sorry I've fallen off the "quote blog" wagon in the last few months. BUT....until I can get back on track with them, I am instead creating Phrases Which Precede "That's What She Said". This is especially for Julia and Tom.
1. Stick your tongue in it.
2. I like it against the wall.
3. Not a good place to hit it.
4. See how I tapped that?
5. You should take it in the crack.
6. Everything's becoming so lengthy.
7. I need to get workin' on that.
8. It's moist.
9. This one's horrible; it's bent.
10. I got it all in.
11. I'm fucking off.
12. I'm retiring on the top.
And my personal favorite from the list....
13. Once it hits your lips....it's just so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment