Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boredom Blog for Music Lovers

Mar 4, 2008
Boredom Blog for Music Lovers
Current mood:creative

Seriously - I wasted the night. I was in a music mood and so what I ended up doing was finding my favorite line from the songs playing on my playlist (not all favorite songs...but I just let it ride out) - so here you go. I'm feeling expressive today.

"And please don't touch me like that
makes every other embrace seem pale and shallow" – Near You Always – Jewel



"But I'd rather be working for a paycheck
Than waiting to win the lottery" – The First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes



"Shes great and she knows
How to wear the pants
And the rest of your clothes" – Ladylike – Storm Large



"Everybody clings to their own fear
Everybody hides some scar" – Precious Pain – Melissa Etheridge



" Father Mackenzie, wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave. No one was saved." – Elenor Rigby-The Beatles



" If you multiply hell times three
That's what this day's been like for me" – It ain't nothin'" – Keith Whitley



"It only costs a dime, just a nickel a shoe
Does a million dollars worth of good for you" – Get Rhythm – Johnny Cash



"Keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old." – Heart of Gold – Neil Young



"You can fake the frown, imitate the sound
Underworld, world-wide, wide world of underground" – One at a Time – Atmosphere



"And the muscular cyborg German dudes dance with sexy French Canadians
While the overweight Americans wear their patriotic jumpsuits" – Wheels – Cake



""The healing hand held back by the deepened nail" – the God that Failed – Metallica



"She doesn't look, she doesn't see
Opens up for nobody" – Little House – The Fray



"She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns.
"Come in," she said,
"I'll give you shelter from the storm."´- Shelter from the Storm – Bob Dylan



"If I can't feel, I'm not mine,
I'm not real." – The Only One – Evanescence



"Simply because you nervous, let me start off with my conversation
Hoping my information, eleviates the hesitiation" – Heaven Ain't Hard to Find – 2Pac



"Running over the same old ground.
What have you found? The same old fears." – Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd



"I love myself better than you
I know it's wrong so what should I do?" – On A Plain – Nirvana



"Haven't seen the sun for seven days
November's got her nails dug in deep" – Seven Years – Cowboy Junkies



"Forty grand, looked into her eyes, I saw tears falling
Down, type of tears that money couldnt buy" – Perfect Gentleman – Wyclef Jean



"We didn`t know the way so it took us till today to get here" – Slow Pony Home – The Weepies



" Take your economy car and your suitcase
Take your psycho little dogs" – Take it all Away" – Cake



"But there's a warnin' sign
on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin'
we'd be better off dead" – Rockin' in the Free World – Neil Young




"God its so painful
Something thats so close
And still so far out of reach" – American Girl – Tom Petty



"Inside everybody's hiding something
Take time to catch your breathe and choose your moment" – Slide – Dido



"Oh, all that I know,
There's nothing here to run from,
And there, everybody here's got somebody to lean on." – Don't Panic – Coldplay



"She has no regrets
She accepts the past
All these things they help to make she" – Take Me As I Am - Mary, J. Blige



"Prove that you love me and buy the next round,
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a night on the town" – Mercedes Benz – Janis Joplin



"Let me stay where the wind will whisper to me,
Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story." – Imaginary – Evanescence



"This Midwest way of ease it surrounds us.
I cannot deny the rhythm here." – Road Outside Columbus – O.A.R.



"Confusion that never stops
The closing walls and ticking clocks," – Clocks – Coldplay



"And suddenly it seems like my shoulder blades have just shifted
It's like the greatest gift you can get
The weight has been lifted" – Haille's Song – Eminem



"Run like an antelope out of control" – Run Like an Antelope – Phish



"All my complaints shrink to nothing
I'm ashamed of all my somethings" – Fully Alive – Flyleaf



"fear is only in our minds but its taking over all the time" – Sweet Sacrifice – Evanescence



" There is freedom within, there is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup" – Don't Dream it's Over – Crowded House



"These days we go to waste like wine
That's turned to turpentine
It's six AM and I'm all messed up" – Turpentine – Brandi Carlile



"I take 'em to my home, they call it the cock pit" – Lapdance – N.E.R.D.



"Remember why you came and while you're alive
Experience the warmth before you grow old" – The Warmth – Incubus



"The magic of the fading day, satellites on parade" – Take it from Me - The Weepies.



"They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool,
Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules" – Working Class Hero – John Lennon



"You try to gimme your money
you better save it, babe
Save it for your rainy day" – Fire – Jimi Hendrix



"I know that I die gracefully in vain" – Oh My Goth! – Razed in Black



"There was nothing - nothing but my life unanswered
The truth has died" – Disease – Sevendust

No comments:

Post a Comment