Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time to Straighten Up

May 5, 2008
Time to straighten up
Current mood:determined

Ugh. Blah day. B.L.A.H. I am incredibly stressed all by my own doing. I know it's going to work out. And it will all work out within a couple months, but for right now....I can't help but feel....bad about how I've acted the last few months...well since 2008 started. Regret? Nah. But yet another life's learning experience. It's absolutely unreal...how expensive it is to go out every weekend (or multiple times a week!!!). January - Fun! February - Fun!! March - FUN!!! April - Kind of went downhill. Did I still have fun? Sure, I guess I did. Now it's May. I remember back when I said "March 1st I have to settle down", then I said "When I get back from Milwaukee...time to settle down", Then it was "After bowling is over...time to settle down" - and now we're another month passed. Here we are in May, I have a roommate moving out, and bills piling up...and I can not believe the way I have been spending and "actin' a fool!" Interrupting thought - I actually like the show "George Lopez" - I think it's pretty funny. Anyway....I've had fun. I've met a LOT of new friends in the last few months. And I just need to realize that just because I don't go out one weekend...the world is not going to end, and my friends are not going to forget about me. Isn't that silly?!!? Last Saturday, I was exhausted!!!! But yet I managed to drink a jagbomb, do my makeup and head out. So yesterday (Sunday) I was very lazy in the afternoon. I was annoyed when I saw all my drunken texts to a friend of mine (but at least it's been a while since that has happened), I was annoyed at how tired I was, and I was really annoyed when I looked in my wallet! Then this morning....I realized....I was STILL annoyed. Tonight....yep....still annoyed. But....I think I'll be alright. People have said some things that have stuck in my head recently, my grandmother wants me to visit, I have to find a new roommate, and it just all comes together. So...another random thought to interrupt...Jon had never seen ET. Isn't that strange? So...back to my point. I might be strugglin' for 3-6 weeks....BUT it'll all be worth it. Things have to get worse before they get better, right? "Sigh". Wish me luck! If anyone wants to hang out with me at home this weekend...come on over!!! Gonna' be a hard habit to break!!! But I'll do it. As a blog I once wrote said 'Do whatcha gotta' do'. Maybe have to listen to myself for a while. (I don't know why the clam...just seemed to fit)

And....was listening to Widespread Panic "Til the Medicine Takes"

No comments:

Post a Comment