Sunday, April 3, 2011

Catfights

May 17, 2006
Catfights
Current mood:cranky

Not even joking. I have had it with cats today. So in the house now we have one cat, who has always lived here, and then my new roommate brought 2 cute kitties into the house. They are ALL male. Now...I love all these cats, they are all very....strong in their personalities. But tonight I felt like I was babysitting Manson, Gacy, and Dahlmer. This morning I get up to find a bag of cat food on the kitchen floor and a big hole ripped open on each side of it. Now...I am not going to mention which cat did any of this because like I mentioned yesterday...you never know who's reading. :) So I figured I knew which cat it was. Then at about 8:30 tonight I figure its time to let in one of the kitties who's been outside all evening. So I let him in and the other 2 cats go absolutely apeshit on him. And for once...he wasn't even the instigator. So the whole night all three cats were at it, even the brothers fought each other....no stopping it. THEN of course they all want food - which I know they have been fed at least twice today. So my roommate tells me there's more catfood under the sink. So...I go upstairs and the cupboard door is open, and there is a cat standing outside of it looking in. Then I look in to see another cat INSIDE the cupboard, with a new bag of cat food totally ripped open! So I pull that cat out of the cupboard and he gets mad and pretends to pee on the floor. Yes PRETENDS! First of all it's not even the cat that we know was peeing places, it's a different one. And he lifts his leg up and I'm like "no - don't do it" and then he ran away and the floor was totally dry (??). Then I finally go back to my chair and even though I have been trying to get the cat pee smell out - every now and then it comes back!!! So now I'm sitting in my room NO CATS ALLOWED and I feel like I smell like cat pee! And to top THAT off - I have The Goodship Freaking Lollipop stuck in my head for NO REASON! Hmmm....Anyway...what's so sad is that all of these cats are so f-in cool. There's the one who's always lived here who is a badass by day and the cutest cuddlemonster by night, the big kitty with the wussy meow who gives good kisses, and the skinny little kittenlike one that jumps 8 feet in the air every time you move your foot. I love all of these cats but tonight was just a war! Get them all within ear shot of each other and it's like...well...read above. And you know - I would just let them beat the crap out of each other until they learned to either get along or ignore each other, but unfortunately - 2 have claws and 1 doesn't - so it's not really a fair fight. I suppose it's about that time. 10:59 - oh 11:00 right now and the ONLY things I have accomplished that were planned tonight were taking Budha for a walk (very nice day) and loading the dishwasher...oooooohhh. Well...night all. Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment