Sunday, April 3, 2011

We....are.....funny Part IV

Apr 23, 2008
We....are.....funny (part IV)
Current mood:happy

Here we go again...

51. "I've been getting the hiccups every day at my house, it's a lack of oxygen man" – Maranda





52. "I prefer the flip side" - me





53. [Whistling] – Me
Mike, Steve, Jim "What tune is that?"
Me "I don't know...but it's definitely familiar"
Alex (from behind a wall) "It's Hogan's Heroes"
Me "Is it...or am I doing some sort of variation"
Alex (in valley girl tone) "Well you're singing it in F Flat when it's supposed to be in G!"





54. "Sometimes when I go home on my lunch, I need to listen to some upbeat "where's my money" music before coming back to work" – Maranda (who works in accounting)





55. Julia "Is she okay?"
Me "Yeah, bumped her face on the steering wheel"
Julia "awwww" (sorrowful whine/sigh) "Do we like her?"






56. "Me and my mom are gonna' go find a corner" – Jamie





57. "You have to hit it hard because it sticks at the top of the towel rack" – Sheila....





58.Me "I put it down upstairs…down upstairs….that's like saying 'What's up downstairs?'" (hmmm this one was funnier when it happened…again…maybe you had to be there)






59.Me "What's that noise?"

Mike G "The fan"

Me "Whoooooo" – making the same noise as the fan

Mike G "Here is your completion certificate for how to make a noise like a fan"

Me "My badge will say "I'm your number 1 fan….it will be FANtastic"




60. Me "So I stood there with my arms out and I was watching the hail fall around us, but it wasn't hitting me…it's like I was Jesus"

Mike G "All Hail the Lord of the Weather"




61. Jamie "I was always really good at English but don't give me no math"




62. Mandy "It was kind of weird…we just all took naps all day. When we woke up they were gone, then when they got back we took a nap, then when we woke up, they took a nap…kind of felt like the Sims"




63. Me "What happened? Oh I guess nothing did"






64. Mandy "One time Ken was mowing the lawn and some girl flashed him. So he came in not even phased and said "some girl just flashed me" – and went back out to mow the lawn. Then he came running in really excited screaming "I just found raspberries!"




65. Todd "Check out the boots on that guy" (really poorly dressed guy with cowboy boots over his jeans)

Aaron: "Holy shit…look at how well they go with the jeans"

Todd "Are those stonewash blues!?"

Aaron "Looks like that dude got kicked in the face by Levi Strauss!"




66. Me "That's a stoner giggle; that's a stiggle"



67. Me "I just texted my mom. I bet she calls me tomorrow to ask how to read the text message"

(drunk) Steve" Just tell her 'chickens'"

Sara and I "...WHAT???"

(drunk) Steve (at bar) "yeah can I get a round of chickens for the ladies and a beer?"

Me "Well I'd prefer a round of cocks"

Sara (laughs) "Yes, Steve we'd prefer a round of cocks"

(drunk)Steve "I bet you do....I bet you do..."




Till next time....but hold on...has anyone noticed that the blog section with "what are you listening to?" is gone now. For anyone who cares...I was listening to Habib Koite and Bamada and Now I'm listening to a Death Cab for Cutie song...that started out like the "5 dollar footlong" subway commercial...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment