Sunday, April 3, 2011

What the HELL is wrong with people?!?!?!

Jul 10, 2007
What the HELL is wrong with people!?!?!
Current mood:pissed off

I am so fucking irritated - not even irritated - LIVID!!!!! I am watching Nancy Grace (FYI - I HATE this woman) but still - I am watching footage of a toddler - A TODDLER on Ecstasy!!!!!! A bunch of teenagers AND adults and a little girl who's eyes keep rolling back in her head - a DOCTOR is actualy crying over this!!!! They are smacking her face, and squeezing her cheeks to get her to respond to them, all teh while mocking how "funny" it is. I don't think I've ever seen anything this...bothersome. If I could I would punch everyone one of these worthless shits right in their faces. And not even one of them seems concerned. I just can't believe it. Did anyone else see this? Apparantly (if I heard right) - this video was discovered on youtube. Fuckin' A.

No comments:

Post a Comment