Sunday, April 3, 2011

KMart and Sunburns

Jun 2, 2008
Kmart and Sunburns
Current mood:hyper

Now....I had a great day today, and I'm not mad, nor am I in a bad mood. But I have to get these two things off my chest.

1st...Not only do I HATE Kmart to begin with, but I ESPECIALLY hate the one by my house. It is the most ghettotrocious place ever. So "why does she go there?" I hear my readers ask. Dog food. That's really it. It's like 6 blocks (if that) from my house and they have my baby's food.

I mean...this is how it is, not just sometimes but every mother f-ing time. I go to this freakulous establishment off the frontage road that confuses the hell out of tourists. 1/2 the parking lot is taken by their stupid greenhouse thing, while about 1/8 of it is shopping carts everywhere but where they should be. Every person felt it was their civil duty to drive like an absolute asshole, while slouched down with wrinkled T shirts, on their cell phone, with a cigarette hanging out of their mouth (and I'm talking females here....that's just unattractive). I walk in. No wait....I walk up to the "automatic doors" and I stand there for a moment until they slowly make their way open (there's no alternate way in). I start heading for the dog food and notice a big ladder with like 3 bins filled with water that's coming from the ceiling. I grab my dog food, and while I'm there, I grab a big pack of toilet paper and some febreeze noticable refills. I start making my way back to the ONE - the ONE mother f-ing line that's open, and I'm behind like 4 people. The first one of course has all sorts of trouble with the credit card thing (probably using an EBT card). EVERYONE looks like they either belong in West Virginia or look like leatherfaced methheads or both. So FINALLY (this is a first!) a second lane opens....where this woman had to argue forever about her pants that rang up as 14.95 and they were on the "sale" rack and they should have been cheaper. Then I finally get up to the register where the checkout woman is the same woman who was there last time I got food who told me all about how she's eaten alligator, and wild boar, and octupus, and how she was so jealous that one time I had snake (which I instantly regretted telling her) and she was a FREAK who had to one up everything. And to top it off I hate the 3 foot long receips they f-ing give you. What a waste of paper.

2nd: Sunburn: Be warned....do NOT be this person. Maranda, back me up here, seesta. I hate - I hate it. I cannot fathom even why people ask this question. So everyone take a good look at this, and question if you are one of these people. And if you are.....STOP! If I have a sunburn, why on earth would you ask "How did you do that?" Or "What did you do?" Well genious....it's a "sun...burn"....clearly only the obvious thing has happened. I was sitting in my living room when the sun came crashing down through my ceiling and fell right on me!!!! It's like if it's raining outside and you walk in and someone says "why are you all wet?" Uhh.....seriously? So today, only one person asked me about my sunburn but I know that others asked Maranda and I'm glad we're on the same page with this. If that person wants to know why you're sunburned...it's obvious that you were in the f-ing sun....and if they want more information, too freaking bad - it's not their business. And they only seem to care when you're sunburned. If you come in after a partly cloudy weekend, no one is going to say "Did you spend time outside? What did you do out there? How long were you out there?" It's like someone asking you "how did you bite your cheek?" Seriously - ummm...I was biting...and then...there was my cheek. Genious.

Okay, I'm not mad....really! I just don't understand some things - like the sunburn question, and....Kmart.

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment