Sunday, April 3, 2011

Maybe You Had to be There...Part III

Apr 6, 2008
Maybe you had to be there...part III
Current mood:lazy

39. "How do we get busy; I forgot?" – Mike G





40. "I want a Wii. I wii-wii- want one" – Me
[Mike laughs and drops his water bottle cap]
"You made me flip my lid" – Mike G





41. "I like everything" – Me
"I don’t like anything" – Jessica





42. "How old do you think she is?" – Me
"Old enough to have tattoos that are fading but still young enough not be beaten down by the world" – Jessica





43. "Listen to what I wrote in this email....I didn’t describe anything of what happened! All I said was "Registrations and Renewals work fine until someone throws a wrench in it" – Me
"And then...Bob lost a tire and I go crazy and wash my hair" – Steve C.





44. "Why does this guy have to park with 6 fingers up my asshole?" – Mike B





45. "Whose squirrel is that....could’ve been the batcat’s" – Scott





46. "There’s resin shit on it" – Me
"What? Pheasant Shit?" – Scott





47. "And just say ’Don’t do it too hard, chinese person" – Jamie





48. "Realize girls use more tp than guys" – Me
"Oh yeah....well....depends on the girl I guess" – Tom



49. "We had like 8 orgasms that night" – Me





50. "Cig Time…Lockbox…Scan!" – (all in her singsong voice) - Maranda

No comments:

Post a Comment