Sunday, April 3, 2011

Friend Request

Jun 19, 2007
Friend Request
Current mood:relieved

I've been in a mood for the last few days. As said in previous blog, just trying to find my way. The last few days have been emotional. Who knows why - I just want to be alone, then I'm lonely, want to be with others, then I'm crowded. What does this have to do with a friend request? When I get friend requests, I look at the name and picture - if they both don't look familiar...then they're denied. So today I had a rough moment and I get this friend request and I looked at it and right away knew I didn't know the person.....but 2 things on this profile REALLY stood out. The headline and a comment. This girl had 103 friends and only ONE comment. Her headline said "Live your life for you" and the comment was a huge sparkly butterfly that simply said "hello". Jon used to say to me all the time "live your life for yourself" or "live for you" And just when i was hitting approaching another 7pm funk....there it was. No skanky friend request...no soliciting request - just a simple one with two things to make me smile. Of course I still didn't accept it cause I don't know her...but still - it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment