Sunday, April 3, 2011

Julia

Aug 25, 2006
Julia
Current mood:pensive

I REALLY miss my best friend. It has come to my attention lately that I have made so many truly awesome friends in the past few years, and they don't know - and have never met my best friend, Julia. On my Myspace - the only people who know her are Brent (whom I also never get to see :( ) and Mandi, Jon a little, and my sis in law...maybe my sis met her once. It really bothers me that someone so close to my heart is unknown to my present society - so to speak. Julia lives far far away in a land known as Racine, WI. I would love to make a funny looking face after that, but it seems that the smiley feature has not been working on myspace for a couple days. :) So I'll have to do it that way. Life is tough. :) Anyway I have really good friends near me who I know can keep a secret, make me laugh, confide in me, party with me - everything. They're wonderful. But there is something that makes a best friend a best friend. I don't mean to get all After School Special - but there is. Its that person that knows every last detail of your life and makes fun of the things she knows I'll take lightly, and understands what things I don't take lightly. This past week I've missed her a ton. When you have a bad day, yes there is always someone to cheer you up, but sometimes you want that friend that...you just KNOW will get you through it. Yesterday it was the opposite - I was SO high on the world - in a great mood - and I just wanted to hang out with her. I wanted to walk into her room when she's trying to go to sleep, stand in the doorway and say "Okay....so....." And she'll know what I mean by that. Yeah - you're laughing Julia I can hear you. So I have decided that this twice a year visit thing isn't going to work and so we are going to have to set up an every 3 month wench's weekend (that's what my coworker calls her weekends with her friends). I come down, 3 mos later you come up, I come down, you come up...blah blah you get it. I am dead f-in serious about this and I most likely won't give you a choice. PLUS - I also am going to have to see Hailey more often so she remembers me and looks forward to Aunti Princess's visits. That's me of course. :) Anyway - Meghan if you are reading this - NO we are NOT lesbians and quit your snickering! I just miss my B/F/F. :) I wonder if kids today still sign their notes "B/F/F"....Knowing my luck it probably means something totally different now. Anyway this is getting long and I'm sidetracking. But I just want all of my friends here on my space to know that Julia is the shit, and when she comes up here next, I want all of you to meet her (Pressure's on julia :) ) - cause then everyone can appreciate the stories I tell of the stupid things we've done and why we are such good friends. Oh yes everyone, it IS a Friday night and yes, I am sitting at home with a cat and dog on my bed - geeking out to myspace - so what - big whoop - wanna fight about it? I'm burnt out on the bar scene for a few weeks...so here I am. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment