Sunday, April 3, 2011

Funny Quotes Part VII

Aug 29, 2008
Funny Quotes Part VII
Current mood:excited

90. Tom: "She looks like spaghetti"




91. Anonymous – "I'm making a list of things I'm going to bring"

Me: "Read me the list"

Anonymous "The pipe we got in Amsterdam…..that's the list"




92. Jessica: "My fake boyfriend has a real girlfriend"




93. Dustin "It wasn't because I had a poopy diaper"




94. Me: "It's not hot in your mouth; it's hot in your head"




95. Tony: "Sorry guys, the beans are cold….I had them on the wrong burner the whole time"

Michelle: "What's worse is that I even went in and stirred them"




96. Christine "When I start sweating in my pants, it's time to go"




97. [Grandma is cutting an avacado with 3 knife motions]

"It sounds like my knife is talking to me….it's saying Chi-ca-go……Chi-ca-go"




98. Me: [While sitting in a rocking patio chair] "This chair rocks!"




99. [The people in the room were: Suzanne, Tom, Julia, Dave, Amanda, and her husband GR. Julia and Amanda were pregnant]

Suzanne: "The first one to say "Nana" will get a prize"

GR: "NANA!"




100. Jessica: "Do I need to bring anything"

Me: "Just your pretty smile!"

Jessica: "Hmmm….I'll have to do some digging, I haven't used it in a while"




101. [Were sitting on bleachers watching a kid jump off repeatedly and attack the grass and we're mocking what he's thinking]

Jamie: "Your ass is grass!"




102. Mandy: "Did Budha and Asza get along?"

Me: "Yeah she really liked Asza until she sniffed her butt"

Ken: "I really liked Squanto until he sniffed my butt"




103. Ken: "I'm going to take Tom camping and we're going to hunt, fish, and poop in the woods"

No comments:

Post a Comment