Sunday, April 3, 2011

SpySpace

May 16, 2006
SpySpace
Current mood:indifferent

Well...no more bitching about the move. No more bitching about school. Done. Done with both. Things are pretty good. My new roommate is great so that's a relief. I didn't do very well at all in school this semester. Passed the classes, but didn't do much better than that. Oh well. I've discovered that I love myspace, yet....it's a scary place to be. I love to write. Mostly I use these blogs...almost as journal entries, only without the real personal stuff. But sometimes you really have to think about the people who can read this. I've told tons of people about myspace because it is so fun to communicate with your friends....But then I wonder....who reads these? There are certain things that I'd like to write about like...who ripped on my outfit today (totally joking - you know who you are) and my lovelife or lustlife or reasons behind what I do, or why I feel...but sometimes...it's best to just shhhh and read about other people's lives I guess. There are always things you would tell to some friends, but not to others...always feelings and opinions that maybe you should keep to yourself, and thoughts that maybe go a little too far. I suppose you can always set it to just have your friends look at it....I don't know. Just thinking out loud because that's what I do. Anyway what's new? Well...hmmm....work is stressing me out just a little - not terrible, but looking forward to taking some vacation time over the summer. Screw school until August. I am really excited to save for a house and I hope that I can really do it. I just need to...recognize my means. I miss having Erin and Colin as my neighbors. They're great. Saturday is the Staind concert which I FINALLY got my ticket for. Stupid Ticketbastard and their "convenience" charge. June 10th one of my best friends is getting married. [excerpt from Friends "I'm 30% happy for her, only 70% jealous]. I plan to play a lot of tennis this summer. Roger Waters concert in September - YEAH! Well that's my future in a nutshell. Speaking of nutshell...got a new song.

No comments:

Post a Comment