Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well" - Eve 6

Jul 6, 2008
"Here’s a toast to all those who hear me all too well" - Eve 6
Current mood:indescribable

Well....a lot happened in an hour and a half. Here I was at noon, sittin' on my couch, watching Spongebob and digging through the Sunday paper. Some of you are going to read this and instantly feel bad because you know how much I hate this....I took my old job back.

I love my job at AMSOIL. They treat me well and I have NO plans on leaving anytime soon. But let's face it. I have a house now, I'm short a roommate, gas prices are making me want to vomit, groceries have increased about 30%....and yes, as a fault of my own...I went crazy from Feb-May and spent more than I ever thought possible on "fun". [sigh]

So I have had a lot of time to think about things and I don't like where I put myself. I'll have a new roommate soon, and I'm not reall concerned about that....but I've decided I want more. I want/need a cushion. Right now I don't have that. So that's why I slumped back down to the level of taking my old shitty cashier part time job back in the worst freaking neighborhood in Duluth.

Ugh....I hate it. But...it's like I said in a blog from a couple years back "Do whatcha gotta' do". I need to just face it and do what I need to do. Plus...I guess I'll get a gas discount so that's a plus.

Wish me luck. No I don't need luck, I just need....to do it I guess. Waaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment