Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting Closer

Getting Closer
Current mood:good

Well...I've decided to buy a house. I decided this actually when I was about 11. Now it is finally coming into play. I have been talking for the last couple years about buying "the house of my dreams" - no that doesn't mean a mansion. It just means a nice old house with 3 bedrooms. Not gonna happen. Just can't do it on my own. Then I thought, a duplex might be the way to go... My friend Jon has been in the same boat as I. Wanting to buy a house, but wondering what road to choose. So...we've agreed that together we will purchase a duplex and rent the other half out. I know not everyone thinks this is a great idea, but - they aren't the ones doing it. I think we both know that we will be able to get along, and talk out things when needed. We are both responsible people and obsessive about our bills. I think it will work out nice. I am going to have to put a hold on my party nights...or start making Jamie pay for my drinks - hehehe. JK pal. So that's where I am. And this is even more reason for "I've got to admit it's getting better...it's getting better all the time". Seems like almost every day has gotten a little better lately. And it wasn't ever bad...just...."on the up".

No comments:

Post a Comment