Sunday, April 3, 2011

The "B" Blog

Oct 28, 2008
The "B" Blog
Current mood:indescribable

1. Best Friends:

This is why I love my best friend. Every now and then we'll send each other a random card in the mail. She writes all over her cards. So today I get one (YEA!)....and I read every inch of it and then I turn it to the back and it says "There's nothing here. God, quit expecting stuff....." I laughed my ass off. I love you Julia! I hope to see you soon!!!!! I think it might still be possible. I will let you know for sure by Wed.

2. Banana Peels:

Today I came home and there was a banana peel on the floor. Really? That's totally gross.

3. Budha's Birthday and Bladder Infections (lots of Bs):

Guess what everyone?!?!?! Tomorrow is my baby bear's birthday!!! She's going to be 11 years old. My baby! So for the last couple weeks Budha has been peeing on the floor (which she has NEVER done) and I thought she was angry with me because I had a new roommate move in and I thought maybe she was jealous.....nope. She has a bladder infection. My poor schmoopy - and I was so mad at her at first. But now she gets a special pill in a big hunk of cheese every morning and every night. So....she thinks she's getting spoiled now. :)

4. Bastards:

Tom's bastard cats! Okay, really I love them but I didn't last night!!! Ziggy escaped and would not come back (in the rain!!!) for like over an hour. Then Woogy ran out and I had to run out in the rain in my socks to get that little brat. Anyway - they are both home any annoying agian.

5. Bloody Mary:

I like spicy. I like alcohol. Yet I've never liked bloody marys. Yesterday I finally got the right amount amt of tobasco added.....and ENJOYED my first bloody mary. Hooray!

6. Bride of Darkness

That will be my Halloween costume this year. I haven't dressed up since umm....I was 12. Hopefully it gets here on time. I think it should be here by Wednesday though. Erin and Colin...this is all for you guys.

7. Black Hair Dye:

Who out there has blonde, light brown, or strawberry blond hair and has used a temporary black hair dye? Does it come out pretty easy or no??

8. Buenos Noches:

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment