Sunday, April 3, 2011

Funny Peeps Part VI

Jul 8, 2008
Funny Peeps Part VI
Current mood:relaxed

Sorry guys...I know there should be more but it's been so long, I've lost some. :)



80. "It's like our brains know everything but they're keeping it from us." --Mike G.



81. "So…what does everyone here do" -- Anonymous 1

" You mean like…herbal?" -- Anonymous 2

"No….like work" -- Anonymous 1.



82. "I can't even have potatoes in my house, they freak me out." --Maranda



83. "I know you can smack the shit out of someone, but I wish I could smack the stupid out of you." --Maranda's dad



84. "Shut up, puppy bitch" – Maranda's little bro, Cody



85. "We need to quit going to dinner so much, I keep gaining weight!" - Me

"But I'm treating" - Mike

"Yeah, you may be treating but I'm still gaining!" – Me



86. [playing with a warped pool cue] "I've played with a ton of bad sticks before, but this is by far the worst stick I've ever played with." --Me

"Really…I thought I held that title" – Mike



87. "Waaaa" [the way Tom and I always whine] – Me

"You know…I think "waaaa" is overused" – Mike

"You're overused" -- Me



88. "Mike, Root Beer Floats?" --Shelley

"Root Beer Floats on what?" -- Mike G.



89. "My friend dated a guy who had 3 balls" --Me

"Really…well that's….that's….that's fantastic" --Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment