Sunday, April 3, 2011

and on to Part VIII

Oct 1, 2008
and on to Part VIII
Current mood:happy

104. "Caution, I'm hot" – Alex



105. [Tried to call Dave a douchebag but tripped over the words] - Me


"Just cause….you choked on your douchebag" – Dave




106. "Brandi, we stopped smoking together" – Brandon

"Yeah, I think we should start smoking together" – Brandi





107. "Yeah, I have to be drug free and sober before I go to jail" – Anonymous

"Dude's so bad, jail won't even take him" – Jesse




108. (Arguing with my carpool buddy over who's going to drive the golf cart)

"No you're not driving; I'm driving." – Me

"It's my week to drive" – Mike

"Nope I'm driving….now where's the first hole of the tournament?" – Me

"Oh sure, you take off my pants and then expect me to walk around" – Mike H.




109. "What is this…..bacon salt? They make salt especially for bacon?" – Julia




110. "She [Budha] liked Asja just fine until she sniffed her butt" - Me

"Yeah, I liked Squanto just fine until he sniffed my butt" - Ken




111. "You look kind of fucked up right now….not like – your hair….but like your face" - Mike B.




12. "Your whole face smells like weed" - Scott




13. "When it gets hard, just go up and down, up and down" – Alex (would you believe that the subject matter was Guitar Hero)




14. "I'm not trying to fight you man" – Anonymous (drunk and staggering badly)

"I'm not trying to fight you either, I'm trying to stop you from gettin' in a fight with the ground!" – Weller

No comments:

Post a Comment