Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Outlook on Old Jeans

Jun 14, 2006
New Outlook on Old Jeans
Current mood:determined

So I went to one of my best friend's wedding last weekend. It was a ton of fun and I saw so many people I haven't seen in 3-5 years. Now first let me put into perspective that I had lost 9 pounds before this wedding, not even close to my goal, but a good power start. Then I saw this one picture of all of us dancing with me right in the center...Maybe someday I can use it as a before/after picture...but until then I am cutting myself out of it so no one can see how horrible it looks. So I've joined Weight Watchers. Okay I haven't "JOINED" joined. I will next week...but I've already started the whole point system and I feel pretty good about it. I am determined to be down 4 dress sizes by my birthday, and will push for 6 by May. At the wedding there was one bridesmaid whom I had never met. My friend Kasha kept saying to her "everyone is stunned by you - you look amazing", when I inquired, the girl said she dropped 10 dress sizes in a year on weight watchers....she looked amazing! She went from an 18 to an 8! Impressive! Anyway I am off to a good start. Tonight I had a pretty unusual dinner. I had asparagus (again) and a side of tater tots. Why? Well 1 - I didn't have to thaw any meat, 2 - low in points - but 3 mainly - I live in poverty and that's pretty much what I had. I am absolutely determined to go to bed before midnight tonight - so ....ni-ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment