Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ummm.....a few more stats to add.....

Feb 16, 2009
Ummm...a few more stats to add....
Current mood:distractable

43 (I think). I can't EVER find my drill when I need it.
44. I find it incrediblly difficult to drive wearing glasses, when normally I wear contacts.
45. I think I need to meet Caeser Milan. Not because I need help with my dog. But because I think we should get married.
46. I am TERRIFIED of ice. Not driving on it...I can handle that just fine....WALKING ON IT!
47. I always distract myself when working on a project...ahem....like right now when I'm in the middle of sanding.
48. When I have a tough day, I like to look back and see all I've done for myself and realize the hardships that I've already went through....it makes me feel unstoppable (usually!).
49. I need a road trip. Man I miss those.
50. I'm excited for the day that I have less animals in this house. Not my babe though...she stays right here. :)
51. I hate touching chicken. I do it...have to - it's one of my favorite things to prepare...but I usually use a baggie or something when cutting it.
52. You know those Pilsbury cans of biscuits that you tear the paper and then they pop open...I hate those. I get like an anxiety attack when opening them.
53. Balloons - same thing. I hate the anticipation of being scared.
54. My dining room and kitchen are awesomely spotless right now. :)
55. I need to get back to sanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment